Playlist for Self Care

Now I don't know about you guys, but my idea of relaxing and enjoying myself usually entails listening to music. I always choose songs that make me happy and relaxed, and it instantly puts me in a calm state of mind. I don't think about anything but the music. So today, I'm going to share my Self-Care Playlist with you! Feel free to use mine when you have your "me time" or you can make your own.

So here we go.



My Playlist for Self Care

1. Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
2. The Wolves and the Ravens by Rogue Valley
3. Hazy by Rosi Golan (ft. William Fitzsimmons)
4. In The Wee Small Hours of the Morning by Frank Sinatra
5. Sparks by Coldplay
6. Yellow Light by Of Monsters and Men
7. Sweeter Place by Svrcina
8. Soak Up The Sun by Sheryl Crow
9. Coffee by Grace
10. Don't Know Why by Norah Jones
11. Stars by Alessia Cara
12. Pioneer by The Band Perry
13. Strange Birds by Birdy
14. Home by Blue October
15. Tailor Made by Colbie Caillat
16. Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine
17. Spinning by Grouplove
18. Half of My Heart by John Mayer
19. Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeWyze
20. Firing Squad by Lifehouse
21. A Case of You by Madi Davis (The Voice Cover)
22. Looks Like Love by NEEDTOBREATHE
23. Crystals by Of Monsters and Men
24. You'll be In My Heart by Phil Collins
25. Chrysalis by S. Carey
26. Enchanted by Taylor Swift
27. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
28. Heart Like Yours by Willamette Stone
29. Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez
30. Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

I hope you enjoy the playlist or are inspired to create your own!

Have a lovely day,

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy (And Unhealthy) Signs in a Relationship

How To Kick That Bad Mood in the Butt

5 Things To Do On a Rainy Day