10 Mantras to Repeat to Yourself Every Day

I don't know about you guys, but I love me a good mantra. It's just a nice little thing that you can say to yourself to motivate and encourage yourself. I have several that I like to say, but my absolute favorite is, "Tomorrow's another day." (Yes, that is from Zootopia. Don't judge me.)


Today, I want to help YOU find your mantra. You can say it to yourself in the mirror, you can shout it from the roof of your house (I don't recommend that. You know, safety and all), or you can just repeat it to yourself in your brain. I find that saying it out loud to myself in the mirror is the most effective method for me, but it might not be for you. And that's okay. Remember, this blog is all about YOU. If I recommend something that is way out of your comfort zone, you do not have to do it. Alter it so that it fits you.


And with that, let's get started!


1. "I am strong. I am beautiful. I am enough."
2. "Everything I need is in me."
3. "Good things are coming."
4. "I am worthy of love."
5."I have the strength and ability to accomplish my hopes and dreams."
6. "I love myself."
7. "I believe in myself."
8. "I support myself."
9. "Be here, now."


And my personal favorite...


10. "Tomorrow's another day."


You can choose to repeat all of these to yourself, or just one. You can also choose the way in which you're going to repeat them. If speaking out loud makes you uncomfortable, you can write your mantra down several times in a row. That also helps me a lot. Just do whatever is most comfortable and effective for you. If one of these mantras doesn't fit your needs, create your own! The possibilities are endless.


Have a lovely day!

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy (And Unhealthy) Signs in a Relationship

5 Things To Do On a Rainy Day

How To Kick That Bad Mood in the Butt