How to Create A Self-Care Kit
Hello, my friends!
Part of taking care of yourself is treating yourself every once in awhile, just so that you don’t get overwhelmed. To make that process a little easier, I’ve created ideas for a Self-Care Kit that you can take out when you are feeling overwhelmed and need a break.
How to Create a Self-Care Kit:
- Think about all the things that make you happy and relaxed. Books, taking a bath, candles, watching your favorite TV show, things like that.
- Once you’ve compiled that list, find a container or a cheap plastic box from the dollar store, and decorate it with stickers or decorative tape. The decoration is optional, but it just makes it more personalized and fun.
- Take the things that you put on the list and put them in a box. Put that box somewhere you’ll remember it and take it out on those days where you need a little extra boost.
Ideas for Things to Put in the Self-Care Kit
- Bubble bath
- Your favorite book
- Your favorite movie
- A stress ball
- A candle
- A coloring book
- Colored pencils
- Face mask
- Your favorite treat (some candy, a cookie, etc.)
- Written positive thoughts on index cards or PostIt notes
I hope you’ve been inspired to create your own self care kit!
Have a lovely day,