New Beginnings

Hello, lovely people. It's Monday morning, and yesterday, I decided that it was time for a change. If you are currently reading this, you're probably looking at the blog and saying to yourself, "Why does this look different?" Well, it looks different, because it is.

SURPRISE!

I am changing the name of my blog to Hello, It's Hannah, how to survive in a world full of chaos, as told by me.

This past week, I was feeling down and unmotivated to write, because I was having trouble finding what to write about. I thought that I was running out of post ideas because the title and focus of the blog was preventing me from writing about other things I was passionate about. So even though I will be sticking to the self-care theme for the most part, I am also going to include other subjects that I think need to be talked about. Those subjects include the environment and how to help it, social and political events and information, and just things I feel that every human needs to know about and discuss. The goal of the blog is to promote knowledge and discussion, as well as the already-established self-care theme. This way, I will be able to write about other subjects I'm passionate about that don't exactly go along with the self-care idea.
I will also start posting daily again at 12:00 pm central time. I hope the new theme and subjects will be of help to all of you. Thank you, and Namaste.

Love, Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy (And Unhealthy) Signs in a Relationship

How To Kick That Bad Mood in the Butt

5 Things To Do On a Rainy Day